Thursday, January 22, 2004

While awaiting blood test results that could or could not be bad, I sit here in front of this computer yet again dealing with loss. Now it has moved onto some of my friends, who at the moment have started school again. This means I wont be able to see them nearly as often as I'd like. I guess being graduated and out of school leaves me with the feeling that I'm no longer part of the crowd. It's a time when you realize you need a little something more in life, something of your own that helps you through days like this.

Deep inside there's a feeling that everyone is gone. While this feeling is strong, it is not true. There has always someone there for me. Someone I know I can count on when the chips were down. Someone who'd chase after you throughout the entire galaxy if you were frozen in carbonite and shipped off to some slug like crime lord.

Thank you for always being there for me, Chewbacca.



Oh what a wookie.