Friday, January 23, 2004

I still can't sleep very well. This is leading me to think I should go back and see the doctor again. It's times like this where thoughts of therapy and massive amounts of psychotropic drugs are coming to mind.

I'm off for the next couple of days to go camping up in Sedona. So far it's Brian, Ben, John, and myself on this trip. So far it would seem that we wont be back until Sunday.

This is crazy because

A. I don't camp
B. It's cold as a well digger's knees up there
C. I have no supplies
D. I'll go 2 days without making some kind of list.

But what the hell... sounds like fun. I'll go just for the adventure. In any case it beats sitting around here with a whole lot of nothing to do but make more posts about Ghouls & Ghosts.

Now to gather all the things I need.

  1. Sleeping Bag
  2. 2 pairs of thermal underwear
  3. 1 huge ass jacket
  4. 3 pairs of warm socks
  5. 2 gallons of water
  6. FOOD
  7. Some form of tent
  8. A new pair of eyes
  9. Love and affection
10. A brand new car... made of solid gold.

If I was making a list from the ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE then the list itself would require more weaponry. You can never have enough shotguns and crossbows to help you fight off hordes of the walking undead.

Ever since I came back I've been itching to leave again. Guess I have a wanderlust that needs to be satisfied, but hey, I'm young and have no responsiblities. "A rolling stone gathers no moss." Well after 23 years I'm starting to look like He-Man's enemy, Moss Man. Yes that includes the loin cloth, cave-manish posture (heh heh), and club wielding action grip.



Time to get rolling.