Sunday, January 04, 2004

It's been a while since I posted anything. Not much to say here, other than I'm working on a few things. In the midst of going through my own personal hell on whether or not I should go to New York, I'm also thinking up and working on some projects. So here's the list so far for projects to be done this year.

01. Build web server with John
02. Create new lay out for blog and other blogs
03. Write post about the wonders of drinking black lemonade (under construction as I type this all out)
04. Create MAME box of own design or install into a Street Fighter II arcade cabinet
05. Learn to how cook Agedashi Tofu for a pot luck
06. Steal Dan McCleary's fabled computer chair
07. Defeat "Ghosts and Goblins" on the NES.
08. Finish and perfect my upcomming zombie tribute to DeChirico
09. Rewatch all the good movies from the past 2 years with my friend Sara when she returns from Uzbekistan in November.
10. Study for and pass the GMAT with flying colors
11. Obtain MCSE certification
12. Get a job.
13. Go hiking in Havasupai
14. Go back to school


Looks like I got a busy year.