Thursday, February 19, 2004

Your days are numbered my little list.

Time to re-evaluate some goals.


  1. Build web server with John

  2. Create new lay out for blog and other blogs

  3. Create post about the wonders of drinking black lemonade (under construction as I type this all out)

  4. Create MAME box of own design.

  5. Learn to how cook Agedashi Tofu for a pot luck

  6. Sit in and use Dan McCleary's fabled computer chair

  7. Defeat "Ghosts and Goblins" on the NES.

  8. Finish and perfect my upcomming zombie tribute to DeChirico

  9. Rewatch all the good movies from the past 2 years with Sara when she returns.

  10. Study for and pass the GMAT with flying colors

  11. Obtain MCSE certification

  12. Get a job.

  13. Go hiking in Havasupai

  14. Go back to school


The items placed in bold are about to get scratched out. After studying vigorously for the past month, I think I'm ready to kick the snot out of the GMAT. Additionally I'm almost done redesigning or retooling a lot of the blogs. They barely look any different but the code is much cleaner.