Sunday, February 22, 2004

Alright, time to post a picture. I haven't posted a picture in over a week. Here's a photoshop I did for someone, a college student somewhere out East. All these people live out in the Eastern end of the U.S. I never get requests from anyone I know. The girl is interesting. She likes to make things out of balloons. Not just the regular balloon animal, but she makes clothing out of balloons. Once she even made a Marge Simpson costume out of nothing but yellow paint for her skin, green balloons for the dress and lots of blue balloons for the hair. Did I say interesting, I meant to say was, "what an odd duck."

All I got in my email box was a picture of a girl with the caption "spill my guts." She was holding a knife in her hand and standing in front of a wall in her dorm room. Seeing as how I was lazy and didn't want to clone stamp off her tank top for a full texture lazyer, the decision to leave it on was not a difficult one to make.

I had some scans from Anatomica Encylcopedia of pictures that depicted a wax sculpture of a fetus still in the womb. So hey... why not?


**click on picture for full size**


As far as my pictures go, I always have one or two little details that are worthy of being proud of. For me, the best part of this image is the blood detail on her left hand (No, not the hand holding the knife. I said HER left hand).