Thursday, February 12, 2004

WORST PHOTOSHOP EVER

In response to Joey's posts in CHIMERA EYES and THIS THREAD on the discussion board, I made this image.

You'll have to click on those links above to find out why Robocop, a severed leg, and a veloci-raptor are on the poster of the movie adaptation of Bridget Jone's Diary (For the record, I have not read the book or seen the movie). The image is without a doubt one of the worst photoshops I've ever bothered to make. Of course it doesn't make any sense and took me less than a few minutes to make, but still... I usually do better work than this. Well at least it isn't as bad as my flagarantly bad Sadam Hussein in Super Mario Sunshine photoshop, but that wont be posted until another time, or never at all.

Just to let everyone know I'll be unavailable today as I'm working on too many projects at once. I'll most likely be stuck at borders reading the on CSS books I've been able to find in this blasted town.