Wednesday, September 03, 2003

WHO PUT THIS SHIT HERE?

Seriously, no one told me I had a blog... and by having one I'd have to put shit on it. Psh, this internet business isn't what's cracked up to be. People showing up on contact lists unannounced... people posting weird zombie pictures, ALL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! Man it's a mad house in this internet. Alright... here's something.




Here I decided to start ripping off Mr. Beksinski and took the picture of some rather attractive but oddly camwhorish girl to mess around with. This was the result. A lot of clone stamping, zoom blurring, and noise filtering. It's cool to look at but at the same time dissapointing in my eyes. I don't like filters and here's a time when I was using nothing but because I lacked the necessary skills to do better. I have a whole ton of these pictures that use the same girl as source material. The great thing about camwhores, is that they always take lots and lots of pictures.

Before I had a long winded description of what happened to me today. It was boring so now...



BABA CHUMP!