Friday, September 26, 2003

CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER?



Well not really, but here is an image I made for my friends. See I have an interesting way of wrapping gifts to be handed out to my dearest of friends. First, I only use plain brown package covering paper. No use in putting on that festive holiday crud, that wont do. Next I take some form of heavy black pen and I proceed to write a message on the wrapping paper that is desinged specifically for the person who I am giving the gift to.

This message can take many forms including: a hint to what the present is, a heartfilled annecdote, or a detailed description of the person's horrible death by means of the gift. Knowing me of course, last year I chose to write how each of my friends were going to die horribly because of the gifts I had just given them. Along with the wrapping went that picture you see up above.

That picture was done using my standard method, but the source was this really ugly british woman who was on some kind of American Idol rip off. All you need to know is that in un-zombified form she's much more hideous than what you see above. Sadly I don't have the source, otherwise I'd really make you feel sick. That reminds me, I need to plan out what I'm going to do this year for christmas. I have to think of a christmas related image that will really turn someone's stomach inside out upon viewing it.