Sunday, September 07, 2003

Okay, here we go again!



This time I matched up the original with the photoshop. FYAD stands for "Fuck You and Die." A very popular forum at SomthingAwful.com Yet again I look back on my older work and feel dissapointed. I remember this looking so cool when I made it back in January. I had just purchased my wacom tablet and was going wild with it. The eviscerated part of her body is actually a scan from Leonardo Da Vinci book I've got lying about showing some of his sketches of human anotomy. The background is a beksinski painting, and that giant floating head in the sea of blood came from watching too much of End of Evangelion. That head belongs to a real dead woman, it's a common picture found on those ultra gorey websites like consumption junction and rotten.com Now that I've severely grossed you all out, there is one more thing you must do.