Saturday, May 22, 2004

gi joe
You're GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip!! You're
strong, tough, and know how to kick some ass.
Don't forget though, no matter how manly you
think you are, you're still just a doll. God
Bless America.


What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

KUNG FU GRIP INDEED!

I'm not one for those silly online quizes, but this one appeals to me most. I have finally approached age 24, the age when supposedly a person stops enjoying new things. I think I'm ready for this stage since I've been a nostalgic bastard since age 19. Fitting that the results of the quiz would turn out to be GI JOE, except the 12" doll sized version of GI JOE wasn't the popular toy of the 1980's. The popular toy was the 3 3/4" size action figure, and for those who don't know... the 3 3/4" size action figure was first made popular by Star Wars.

SEE! I know too much useless nostalgic crap for my own good. Oh well... happy birthday to me. Tonight many bottles of Kilt Lifter will be drank in celebration of 24 years well spent.