Thursday, May 13, 2004

BIRTHDAYS BIRTHDAYS BIRTHDAYS

May is the month of birthdays for my friends and I. Funny, spring time is supposed to get people in the mood for breeding, but for our parents the cold of fall seemed to do the trick. Of course some folk had their birthdays in late April, but close enough. Regardless, as a group most of us are completing another trip around the sun.

The trip was proabably the most difficult one yet. While the Earth goes round and round like the Gravitron carnival ride through space, life goes up and down like a vicious roller coaster. 2003 was probably the lowest I've been. Hope is not lost, and there's still a future ahead of me. Just not the one I always thought was going to be there.

I'm sure that last paragraph didn't make any sense as I'm looking at the clock at reading 1:48 AM. To get to the heart of this brithday business is that a transition between ages 23 and 24 will be occurring in 9 days. Plans must be made as I don't want the chance to throw a big bash to go to waste.