Tuesday, May 04, 2004

YOU GOT SERVED

or

YOU GOT F'ED IN THE A

Since I'm an idiot trying to blog at 2:35 AM, I accidentally wrote over my Jack Chick post. So here's my pathetic attempt to recreate it.

Religious lunatic, cartoonist, and source of unintentional comedy, Jack T. Chick, has brought us another important lesson in Christianity. God hates gay people. In his latest comic "The Birds and the Bees," Mr. Chick shows young upstanding Christian school children being chewed out by their EVIL witch-like secular teacher, Miss Henn, for their lack of tolerance and compassion for homosexuals. Not only is this tract ridiculous but it is also ripe with the potential for hilarious parody by means of photoshop. Nothing makes my day quite like making parodies out of the work of a derranged religous lunatic.

Here... take a look.



AND NOW... THE BIG FINISH!



That last image is not mine. Unfortunately my skills with Adobe ImageReady are no where near as good as they need to be to make a beautiful animated picture as seen above. My best work so far invovles a small clip of Patrick Stewart yelling out "ATOMICS" in the 1984 film version of Dune.