Friday, December 19, 2003

THIS RABBIT APPROVES!



The story of rabbit approved macaroni and cheese.


Sometimes you never know what you'll find at your friends' houses. One time, my friend Nick decided he was going to eat some macaroni and cheese. Don't be fooled however, as this was no ordinary macaroni and cheese. I know what you're thinking. "But how could anyone eat macaroni and cheese that wasn't Kraft macaroni and cheese. It's not humanly possible to make macaroni and cheese any cheesier than what is offered by Kraft." Well I say to you, you obvioualy have never tried Annie's HOMEGROWN Shells & White Cheddar.

Of course the thing that stands out the most is the seal on the package, the Rabbit of Approval. There's no doubt with the look on the face of that rabbit, that the rabbit does indeed approve of something. What does it appove of I wonder? Does it approve of the macaroni and cheese? Does it approve of you for purchasing and eating such said macaroni and cheese? I don't trust that rabbit. Also, if this is the Rabbit of Approval, then I fear what the Rabbit of Disapproval looks like.