Saturday, December 13, 2003

I have a problem with blogging. Whenever I write something personal, I put it up here... then re-read it and take it down hopefully before anyone else can read it. Because of recent events, it's been hard for me not to use this blog as a means to scream out how I feel. Unfortunately, doing so would violate what I wanted this blog to be. I wanted to entertain people instead of having them read long exerpts about my problems. Granted, sometimes I over-estimate my ability to entertain people when I post animated pictures depicting a woman getting her eye sliced apart by a straight razor.

No one likes a drama queen. Rather than dwell on my sadness and continually assualt people with it here, I think I'll just stick to my regular routine of stupid, funny, and weird shit. Anyone who reads this blog can talk to me face to face, so there's really no need for me to repeat what I've already said in person. If you want to know how I'm feeling in the midst of all this, I'm doing alright and I'm getting by. I'm still very sad, a little angry, and dissapointed. I really did want to see New York during Christmas time. Of course if anyone really wants me to repost what I put up yesterday, just say the word and it will be here.

I also weigh 178 lbs. now. This is pretty significant for me, since up until late october I weighed 200 lbs. I'm all for losing weight, but not being able to fit into my pants anymore is a little depressing. I like those pants. :(

Ah well, the main thing to note is that I continue to function. Within time I'm sure everything will work itself out to be alright, but for right now I'm trying to get re-acquainted with an old friend of mine.

THE INTERNET!