Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Don't worry folks, a massive overhaul of this blog will happen sooner or later once I figure out a good html scheme. Since this one currently sucks... A LOT.

Now is the time I'm supposed to up another picture. I think continuing on the whole "texturizing" business might be the way to do it, but I was instructed by my good friend, John Roland, to do something that isn't so "photoshoppy."

Okay so here's an old picture of mine. One of my first attempts to add detail to a real human figure. Now I realize that this may raise some questions. Yes in the one picture the girl is nude, and yes I covered it over. You'd be surprised what people send me and ask me to do to them. Out of respect to those people I typically keep the picture between me and them. In this case I was given permission to put these up everywhere since the identity of the person can't be determined by the picture and furthermore all the naughty bits have been covered over. So no harm done. So yeah, this is me screwing around in photoshop trying to add parts of giger painting to the human skin.