Tuesday, August 31, 2004

School didn't quite work out like I planned. Too many drop ads, couldn't get the classes I wanted for the BA in Chemistry. The schedule for art wasn't going to happen and all the while I was freaking out. So now, same plan as always. Get a job, go to grad school, and if all else fails, I'll join the Air Force as an officer.

I had a lot of plans this past two years since graduation college. Life got in the way of them, but from here on out I really don't have much of a choice but forget the past on move on to the future. Who knows where I'll be or what I'll be doing. In the mean time, I plan on getting a new job, one that gives me decent hours and decent pay. I'm tired of not seeing anyone or missing out on life in general because I'm trying to make money for a purpose that never came. I took this job at the UoP to earn up enough money to move out of Arizona. Now that everyone else but Joey fell out of that idea, there's really no reason for me to stay here, other than wait yet another 3 months to get free tuition for online schooling.

Frankly, I'd rather not spend 3 more minutes in this place. I've had enough.