Thursday, June 03, 2004

REMIND ME TO NEVER VISIT CARLSBERG



Goddamn that photo creeps me out. Now onto the list.


  1.  Build web server with John
  2.  Create new lay out for blog and other blogs
  3.  Create post about the wonders of drinking black lemonade
  4.  Create MAME box of own design.
  5.  Learn to how cook Agedashi Tofu for a pot luck
  6.  Sit in and use Dan McCleary's fabled computer chair
  7.  Defeat "Ghosts and Goblins" on the NES.
  8.  Finish and perfect my upcomming zombie tribute to DeChirico
  9.  Rewatch all the good movies from the past 2 years with Sara when she returns
10.  Study for and pass the GMAT with flying colors
11.  Get a job.
12.  Go hiking in Havasupai
13.  Go back to school


Well technically I got a job. A real shitty job that starts on monday. It will get me money, but it's the graveyard shift. Luckily I'm still in the running for a few jobs at other locations, so with any luck I'll get hired onto them while training for the god awful one I have now.