Tuesday, June 22, 2004

MOVING ALONG NOW. LET'S ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THE SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK: THE DUMBEST BOOK EVER PRINTED

Seeing as how I can't seem to get my Buckaroo Bonzai flash applet to work correctly, it's time to move on to some photoshop. Recently someone scanned in pictures from THE SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK and posted them on the Something Awful forums. These pictures, taken either in the late 1970's through the mid 80's, depict individuals using Scientology in their everday lives.

Unfortunately these pictures make little sense and leave you scratching your head and saying "what in the holy fuck is wrong with these people?" Take a look at some examples.

FIRE
SIMILARITIES ARE SIMILAR!
STUPID FUCKING REDNECK
MAGICAL WAREHOUSE ADVENTURE
YES, I'M FEELING BRIGHTER ALREADY!
TIME FOR A MANLY EMBRACE
WHAT?
THE CHAIR AND TABLE INCIDENT

Pay close attention to the last picture as it is the subject of my most recent photoshop. Naturally with idiocy like this one can't help but make a visual joke for all to see. But since working a crummy tech support job has pretty much ruined all my abilities for humor and creativity, I made an adaptation of a Red Meat comic strip by Max Canon.

Take a look at my adaptation and enjoy.