Friday, April 23, 2004

THE WORK-IN-PROGRESS

PART: 2

I managed to finally vector trace Spike Spiegel in my upcomming CowboyBebop desktop background extravaganza. I know I said I'd do this 2 nights ago so I'm sorry that didn't happen. Once again, here's a sweet little preview.



I'm very happy with how well I can manipulate the cruves in Illustrator now. For the most part, I think the coolest part of this tracing is the fine quality of the hair and the shadow on the gun. By the end of the week, Faye and Ed will be added. They will be the easier part of this whole damned project, but working on them might have to be done at a later time. Right now my priorities are:
  1. Get a job.
  2. Install Linux.
  3. Complete Ed Carter's perl assignments
So if you'll excuse me, I need to burn some dvd's and free up hard drive space for a new linux partition. For now, enjoy the image and marvel at the wonders of vector graphics. Perhaps in the future I'll be able to produce high quality work similar to the work found on the webpage "Life in Vector."