Tuesday, April 06, 2004

ANOTHER TEST DOWN...

and many more to go, although I wouldn't say I passed the GMAT with "flying" colors. Unless by "flying" I really meant "get a shockingly average score."
What's left? GRE? Photoshop and Illustrator ACE? Maybe even an MCSE for good measure? SURE! WHY NOT?

I still have many items left on this list that I need to get rid of.


  1. Build web server with John

  2. Create new lay out for blog and other blogs

  3. Create post about the wonders of drinking black lemonade

  4. Create MAME box of own design.

  5. Learn to how cook Agedashi Tofu for a pot luck

  6. Sit in and use Dan McCleary's fabled computer chair

  7. Defeat "Ghosts and Goblins" on the NES.

  8. Finish and perfect my upcomming zombie tribute to DeChirico

  9. Rewatch all the good movies from the past 2 years with Sara when she returns.

  10. Study for and pass the GMAT with flying colors

  11. Obtain MCSE certification

  12. Get a job.

  13. Go hiking in Havasupai

  14. Go back to school

Just so this post isn't a complete waste, here's another twisted version of Family Circus made back in '01.