Monday, April 05, 2004

Well after studying for 4 hours straight and drinking 4 cups of coffee, I thought I'd take a little break and eat up some time.

Let's see what the crazy kids these days are doing with their quizes. Here's one for "what kind of classic movie are you?"



You have to wonder if these tests are accurate at all. I never thought of myself as being a thinly vieled adaptation of Heart of Darkness set in the Vietnam War. I would've prefered Dr. Strangelove.

Now let's see what type of famous world leader I could be compared to.



What the hell? Mother Teresa? She wasn't a leader at all! Man these tests are bullshit! Oh well, at least she looks like a zombie in that picture. I was trying to score for Stalin but sadly I failed. Let's just hope that this isn't an ill omen for tomorrow.