Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Well passed the second A+ exam. So I guess that means I'm A+ certified. The funny thing is that I had perfect opportunity to get this certification 2 years ago when it was much easier and cheaper. I wouldn't have spent 290 goddamn dollars and 2 weeks out of my life for something that probably wont help me get a job any better than my worthless college degree. Sure, as I'm typing this Levar Burton is jumping up and down yelling



I can't help but feel like this was just another mediocre achievement. But thanks anyway, Levar. Your work for PBS to teach kids not to take anyone's word for it and to show that blind black folk have a place in the future of mankind will not easily be forgotten.

I guess I'm just in a self depricating funk and don't know what I need really. Of course my father always told me that the secret to being happy is being filthy rich and having tons of sex with gorgeous young women. Sadly I don't think I can achieve that sort of thing with just an A+ certification.