Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Well, for the past couple days I've been studying a lot for my A+ certifcation exam on Thursday. I know everything there is to know about computer hardware, except that I can never remember the attributes for old processors nor can I ever remember the attirbutes for all the different SCSI standards. To add to my crippling loneliness, I don't ever get to see anyone anymore. Sure I get to see my friends every thursday and sunday, but it's different than usual. I'm used to having a "buddy" that's always around. However, school is in session and many of my friends haven't graduated yet. So I feel like I'm left out in the cold.

I'm sure everyone, including my parents, will say that this is a definate sign that I need to get a girlfriend. And you know what? No... not that. Yeah that's right, I watched too many John Hughes movies when I was young, specifically Weird Science. I've tried for years to use my computer to make my own woman. Unfortunately I don't have the XTREME h4xx0r skills of Gary and Wyat. All I can make with my computer is brain eating zombie babies.