Thursday, October 02, 2003

Well I passed the first part of the CompTIA A+ certification exam. The Core Hardware crap. I can't believe this shit costs 145 wing wangs per exam. The test itself was rather ridiculous. It asked questions that had no real purpose other than to make sure that the majority of people don't get 100%. I spent most of my time trying to remember attributes to different generations of CPU's and SCSI systems, when all the while I should've been remembering little shit like how many pins there are on a RJ 45.

I've been studying for the past week to make sure I pass these exams. I still have one more to go for A+. Since my college degree seems to be absolutely worthless in helping me to secure employment I figured it wouldn't hurt to waste more money to gain certifications. It's back to studying for me, but I will have a nice drink at Rock Bottom tonight to celebrate my mediocre achievement.