Sunday, March 14, 2004

It's spring break. For someone like me who graduated from college, there isn't srping break anymore. You'd think the whole lot of us would just hop in the car and run out somewhere on some foolhardy adventure. If only I could convince someone to go to the beaches out in San Diego with me.

No, it's Sunday. Volleyball seems to be canceled and people are either at home sick or just plain lethargic. This is Arizona, I should be used to this by now. Unfortunately it is hard to be content when my mind and heart is always someplace else.

It's hard to fight back that feeling of doing something reckless. The difficulty is staying level headed when all I want to do is hop in the car and drive all the way back to the big city. Like many other happier moments in my life, I can't go back to that one. That one good day. Damn you Sierra, you made me believe I had unlimited tries to get that ball into the hoop.

Sorry, had to put out that little bit of sap.